To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a .Net Developer for a client in Jersey City, NJ. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Manny Onukwugha, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Here are the details:
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 6+ Month W2 (Potential to Go Perm)
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Migrating existing applications as well as enhancements and creating new features.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in development/prod support in Microsoft Windows environment
• Must have experience in VB.Net using Framework 3.5 and up
• Must have experience coding in Classic ASP
• Experience in COM+ DLL development in VB.Net and/or VB6 (OO programming)
• Must have experience in ASP .Net MVC
• Must have WEB design and coding experience (IIS, HTML, Java script, VB Script, SOAP, XML)
• Knowledge of SQL and Relational databases required
• Knowledge of Visual Studio 2013 minimum
• Problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently to resolve complex issues in a timely manner
• Must be able to take a hands-on approach to learning and understanding, new skills and business processes
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
Nice to Haves:
• Finance / Banking knowledge
• Mainframe experience
• Knowledge of true DB grid Active x component
• Knowledge of Aspose.Cells
• Familiarity with Excel automation /VBA
• Previous experience in VB6
• Knowledge of IBM WebSphere / MQ messaging
• Knowledge of DB2
• Experience in C#.net
• Experience using TFS source control
• Experience migrating Classic ASP application to ASP .Net MVC or Core
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178