Senior Information Security Analyst
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not eligible for H1 Visa sponsorship, contract, remote or off-shore development.
Work Location: Wichita, KS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, implement and manage endpoint security solutions.
- Provide Incident Detection and Response.
- Research and assess new threats and security alerts, and recommend remediation actions.
- Assist in the coordination and completion of security standard, process and procedure documentation.
- Work with IT department and members of the security team to identify, select and implement technical controls.
- Upgrade security of systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations
- Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials
- Conduct business and perform job duties in a manner consistent with the requirements set forth in all company policies, procedures and other directives, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Complete all compliance training assigned to them to understand the key provisions of law, regulation and internal policies and procedures applicable to their job duties, as well as the impact of non- compliance on the company's reputation and success
- Raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be a violation of, or inconsistent with, company policies, procedures or other directives, or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements
- Monitor processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance
- Model and teach the Company's Vision and Values
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of work experience in Information Security Support
- Proven track record in delivering results in a fast paced and highly complex organization
- Technical knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, identity and access management (IAM) systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools, and desktop security tools
- Ability to understand and apply knowledge of information systems security concepts (gl, secure architectures, secure electronic data communications, network security, and protection of sensitive data)
- Extensive knowledge of security configuration including encryption and secure protocols, tools used to analyze security problems, security hardware, software, and operating systems, and security monitoring concepts
- Ability to work well with other members of the team, peers, and senior management
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or Information Systems from an accredited college or university, or equivalent of related discipline
- Applicable certifications preferred
We are a leading alternative financial services firm providing valuable and much needed service for hard working consumers with operations in the United States, and Canada. We are proud to serve in the more than 400 store communities, through our multiple contact centers, online and mobile financial services with the ownership of our own pre-paid debit card, short term loans, installment loans, line of credits, and cash for gold, money order, wire transfer, and check cashing services.
We rise to the challenge of designing products and services which not only meet our customers' needs but also meet state-by-state and, in Canada, province-by-province requirements. In the US alone, this equates to over 40 different loan product types and growing! Today, our corporate office is in Wichita, Kansas, birthplace of our company founders. We also have administrative offices in Chicago and Toronto.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, and CURO Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+, CURO Financial Management, and Revolve Finance employees, or send to any CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance facility. CURO Financial Technologies Corp, CURO Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.