To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
- Arkadiy Kuvaev
- Phone: 6178242651
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Superintendent - Commercial GC - Raleigh
Michael Page • Raleigh, NC
Posted 1 month ago
This Raleigh based construction company is family owned & family run General Contractor, having been established over 25 years ago. They are a leader in the Raleigh-Durham market, establishing a track record of excellent clients and pipeline of projects. They pride themselves on their family atmosphere, and have established a fantastic company culture for all employees. They are currently seeking an experienced Superintendent to join the team.
This Raleigh/Greenville based GC was established over 25 years ago, and has maintained a very strong reputation in the area. They specialize in various commercial sectors and are known for their employee satisfaction, resulting in long tenure and a culture that everyone can fit in with--tight knit and hard working. Their core markets include office, education, healthcare, industrial, retail, and most recently hospitality. If you are looking for a terrific company culture, a growing GC, and an excellent work life balance, this Superintendent - Commercial GC - Raleigh opportunity could be for you.
The Superintendent - Commercial GC - Raleigh will:
- Lead site team from construction start through project closing
- Ensure contract scope is understood by the entire site management team.
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a baseline production schedule for the project
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Ensure the work environment is safe.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned personnel and maintain a positive working environment for the entire site team.
The Superintendent - Commercial GC - Raleigh should have:
- 7+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- Experience leading ground up commercial projects
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certification preferred
The Superintendent - Commercial GC - Raleigh will receive:
- Strong base salary (dependent on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Truck allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered
If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.