One of Sikich's clients is seeking a highly motivated, experienced HR Manager. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills and experience in all areas of human resources including compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, organizational development, employee relations, employee development and performance management.
- Manages employment processes and ensures the quality of the workforce continually remains at a high level.
- Oversees recruitment efforts, including the sourcing, screening and interviewing process, in coordination with hiring managers, for non-exempt and exempt positions.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations including Affirmative Action, wage and hour, and employment laws.
- Conducts investigations into complaints such as harassment, discrimination, and other employee concerns and make recommendation to HR Leadership and/or management.
- Maintains and updates job descriptions in coordination with department managers.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration.
- Consults with management team to create a work culture that promotes company mission, vision and values.
- Conducts new employee orientations, and ensures personnel are well informed of human resource policies and programs.
- Oversees ongoing employee development programs and coordinates annual performance review process.
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Minimum five years of progressive HR experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills.
- Powerful and confident communication skills with the ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization.
- High level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)