To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33646
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative- Hematology/Oncology, S Tampa, FL
Sanofi • Tampa, FL
Posted 2 days ago
The Oncology Area Business Manager (ABM) is accountable for achieving annual sales objectives for a defined territory through the development, maintenance and enhancement of key customer relationships. Responsibilities include development and implementation of effective territory planning and leveraging Sanofi Genzyme resources effectively. Utilization of effective selling techniques and marketing strategies to create and expand product understanding and appropriate patient identification are also a must.
- Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights (updated quarterly).
- Implement business plans through leveraging all appropriate resources, both human and physical, with Hematologists and Oncologists and other appropriate key customers.
- Develop as product, disease state and marketplace expert. Effectively communicate and position product information to customers in order to successfully promote the appropriate use of the Sanofi Genzyme oncology portfolio within territory.
- Work closely with all field partners, including, but not limited to Oncology Transplant Network Manager (ONM) as necessary to ensure strategy pull through from Key IDNs/System, Reimbursement, Account, other Sanofi-Genzyme ABMs and Medical (as appropriate).
- Complete call reporting, business plan updates and expense reports, and operate within all Pharma compliance guidelines.
- Effective account targeting and time management.
- Attend training sessions as required and conventions and symposia, as necessary.
- Complete all fleet safety training and maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents and incidents.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited school required. Focus in business or life science preferred.
- Minimum two years of Oncology/Hematology sales experience OR one year previous Sanofi Oncology/Transplant sales experience.
- Ability to think, plan, and act strategically
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Up to 2 years successful experience in the sale of chemotherapeutic agents or bio-tech products preferred
- Working knowledge of and familiarity with the hospital and cancer center environment preferred.
- Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is required
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.