To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
- Emily Lansinger
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Contact Center Supervisor
Aerotek • Baltimore, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Aerotek is hiring a Contact Center Supervisor for one of our clients in the Baltimore, MD area to lead a team of 12-15 employees.
This role is a direct placement, and pays between $50K to $55K based on experience.
- To be successful in this position, the Contact Center Supervisor must demonstrate a focus on motivating/coaching others and leading by example.
- They must possess a sense of urgency, responsibility, independence, confidence, self-motivation, and flexibility.
- They must be detailed-oriented and be able to manage a team and multiple projects simultaneously.
- This position focuses on timely customer service with a keen focus on keeping up to date in this ever-changing environment.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 3+ years in a Customer Service/Call Center environment with a minimum of 4 years overall in a leadership position
- Strong understanding of call center environment and the key levers to enhance performance and achieve
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.