To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT 06101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Hartford, CT
Posted 28 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Integration Engineer in Hartford, Connecticut (CT).
- Deliver product integration and on boarding execution of assigned clients
- Solve integration issues and environment challenges of high-profile clients and partners and support global clients
- Provide effective integration support for an ongoing pipeline of issuing
- Work closely with product and engineering in delivering enterprise-level solutions to customers through problem solving, testing, and product delivery
- Adhere to and improve upon global processes that align with enterprise standards and best practices and achieve high quality integrations
- Deliver on core customer's specific needs and KPIs
- Participate in technical discussions and problem-solving sessions with global business and technical teams to ensure business and integration requirements are understood, properly documented and implemented to meet the customer's expectations
- Participation in designing simulation tools and integration test tools to improve the customers test experiences during integration with products; Ensure processes and all required policies are followed
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent job-related experience/knowledge as determined by management
- 3-5 years of experience in solution integration/delivering, testing, and interfacing with Professional Services customers
- Solid understanding of best practices of enterprise network security architecture
- Solid Understanding of WANs, LANs, VLANs, VPNs, firewall, URL filtering, user authentication, DMZ, IP Addressing, Routers & Switches
- Understanding of Web Services, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Databases
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP
- Experience working with Load Balancers
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server, IIS, Active Directory, Exchange (ActiveSync, EWS)
- Working knowledge of on premise systems like DMS, Billing, Time keeping
- Enterprise Security Standards (oAuth, SAML, LDAP, SSO)
- Experience in endpoint security management (Network access control, Endpoint detection and response, Data loss prevention, etc.)
- Experience of mobile and desktop software management and distribution with MDM solutions like (Mobile Iron, MAAS360, AirWatch, Intune, etc.) and desktop solutions via (SCCM, Group Policy)
- Knowledge of performance monitoring and configuration management tools
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Microsoft Certification like (MTA, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD) is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.