Krispy Kreme is hiring GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES for our team!
Doughnut and Coffee Shop
Fun and energetic atmosphere where teamwork is key in ensuring best in class doughnuts and coffee.
Team Krispy Kreme
Join our Krispy Kreme Family!
With over 80 years serving local communities, Krispy Kreme is an iconic and well recognized brand. We hire and care for team players that have a superior commitment to guest service and product quality. We pride ourselves in offering continuous growth for our Team Members and Managers and are pleased to offer benefits such as flexible schedules, paid vacation, medical, and a dining discount.
If you have an outgoing and energetic personality, take pride in your work and are willing to go the extra mile for your Team and Guests, then come join our team!
Krispy Kreme Pacific NW is the approved Krispy Kreme Franchisee for the Pacific Northwest, Hawaii, and British Columbia (excluding Tri-Cities and Yakima, WA).
EOE. We participate in E-Verify / Participamos en E-Verify
Responsible for exceeding guest expectations by providing efficient, friendly guest service. Ensures that all doughnut, baked goods, Kool Kreme ice cream and coffee products are fresh and meet Krispy Kreme standards. Maintains store cleanliness in the lobby and in the back of the house. Teamwork, enthusiasm, and a high energy level are necessary for success in this position.
- Be able to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends
- Get along with others and be a team player
- Be genuinely committed to ensuring that the overall guest experience exceeds expectations, including greeting guests with a warm ,sincere smile and anticipating their needs
- Use tact and good judgment when dealing with difficult guests, responding to guest needs with patience and courtesy
- Fill guest orders accurately and quickly
- Stock and rotate doughnuts and baked goods in display case and rolling racks
- Maintain awareness of doughnut inventory
- Timely expedite ice cream cones, shakes and sundaes
- Assist with the general cleanliness of the back and the outside of the store
- Understand and respond knowledgeably to questions about the restaurant and menu
- Use sales techniques and present and encourage current promotions to guests
- Ensure that all food items are correctly recorded on computer register system
- Accurately count a cash drawer and be responsible for the security and reconciliation of the cash drawer
- Accurately account for and balance all sales and receipts at the end of the shift
- Comply with all safety and sanitation (including handwashing) guidelines and procedures
- Be proficient in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment, including the Point of Sale system
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- Communicate in English in order to comprehend and perform/follow job requirements in written and spoken direction
- Perform more than one task at a time, calmly and effectively in an extremely busy and stressful work environment
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels
- Lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Safely and effectively use and operate all necessary tools and equipment
- Be able to stand and walk for an entire shift, including moving safely through all areas of the restaurant, which may include stairs, uneven and slick surfaces
- Accessibility varies by location
Scheduling (Project Management)