Collections and Recovery Specialist
Role: Collections/ Customer Service
Location: Brea, CA
Duration: Long term
• The Collector works in the Collections and Recovery Operations environment and is typically aligned with routine inbound or outbound collections calling processes.
• This role can work in any stage of delinquency and frequently requires guidance on non-routine situations.
• Primary responsibilities are collections, customer servicing, submitting extension requests and other loss mitigation and recovery activities.
• Contacts delinquent, charged-off, or high-risk customers in order to secure payment and determine reason for delinquency on active loan/credit card accounts. In the recovery area, collectors will work with customer to establish full balance repayment plans or settlements.
• Works an established list of accounts on an automated collections system and/or auto-dialer.
• This person can resolve routine billing inquiries and negotiate payment arrangements to cure delinquent accounts.
• Understands and educates customers on account terms and alternate payment programs and methods.
• Navigates a computerized data entry system and other relevant applications while staying within our regulatory and compliance guidelines within Collections.
* Previous customer service experience
* Strong negotiation skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 87306 when responding to this ad.