To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Market Research Coordinator
KellyMitchell • Chicago, IL
Posted 11 days ago
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Marketing Consultant
This role’s mandate is to assist/support the Market Research team with various market research projects across a variety of areas. This includes the completion of various project related tasks including data analysis, synthesizing data from multiple sources, developing points of view, developing reports or presentations, reviewing and checking reports and testing online survey links. Additionally, the role will play a key part in the management of our customer community, including working with our community vendor to manage community projects, community member engagement, and completion of community research projects and promotion of community insights across the organization.
- collaborative environment
EVP (Employee Value proposition):
- Very much like a consultant group (opportunity to work with different groups within the bank)
- Occasional travel opportunity
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Build and maintain a competitor library overview, by market, including
- Market demographics and economic trends
- Competitor marketing strategies, including positioning, products, promotions and services
- Development, maintenance and deployment of a monthly U.S. consumer insights email newsletter
- Manage day-to-day BMO online community
- Maintenance and updating of internal centralized research platform
- Syndicated research organization, analysis and synthesis reporting
- Project management, management and execution of risk-appropriate primary surveys
- Management and execution of U.S. and Canadian sponsorship research including ongoing tracking and ad-hoc projects
- Integrate information from a broad range of sources
- Customer community management and research
- Help drive performance improvement through measurement, interpretation of results and communication
- Ensure that research is conducted according to industry best practices and conforms with all Bank policies
- Negotiate best terms that meet the research design requirements
- Escalate situations in which there is a risk of unnecessary changes to standardized proprietary tools (e.g., tracking studies) or standard metrics
- Monitor and take corrective actions necessary to ensure the proper execution of commissioned research initiatives
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1-2 years Marketing Research Experience client side or at a market research supplier.
- Understanding of Market Research principles and statistics.
- Competence in working with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Some exposure to the financial services category preferred.
- Experience in a corporate environment or exposure to a corporate marketing group
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong negotiation and supplier management
- Willing and able to take on different tasks and be proactive
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to identify timeline risks and potential roadblocks to projects
- Undergraduate University degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Social Sciences
WHAT ARE YOUR DISQUALIFIERS?
- Typo or grammatical error
- Not looking for a candidates that may have been in the field for a long period of time.
- Previous short term roles – without explanation