To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dunwoody, GA 30338
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Engineer - SouthEast (GA, NC, SC, FL, AL, MS)
Oldcastle Infrastructure • Dunwoody, GA
Posted 13 days ago
Job ID: 147277
Halfen USA, a CRH company, is the San Antonio-based North American Headquarters of Halfen GmbH with international Headquarters located in Langenfeld, Germany. With subsidiaries and distributors in more than 60 countries, HALFEN is a leading international company providing product and engineering solutions in:
• Anchoring technology
• Reinforcement technology
• Mounting/framing technology
• Facade fixing technology
• Transport anchor systems
• Tension rod systems
We offer our customers a vast range of products and provide technical solutions for applications in construction and industrial projects. As part of the Halfen team, you will work closely with owners, designers, contractors, and influencers to provide value-added product solutions and services. You will participate in diverse projects in civil, commercial and residential sectors working with multiple trades including general contractors, façade, masonry, concrete, and steel.
The basis of our success is world-wide, long-term partnerships with our customers and suppliers. More than 1,100 HALFEN employees strive for a common interest, with a commitment to increasing value; with a strong focus on quality, customer service, and innovation. We are a socially responsible, environmentally sensitive organization, which looks beyond the immediate (construction site/project) in order to further develop the wider community. Join our growing team!
Promote Halfen products to engineering companies, architects and public authorities. Provide technical support to the design community to get Halfen products specified for domestic or international projects. Coordinate projects closely with the sales team and Halfen technical department (corporate and field).
- Present, sell, and obtain specification of Halfen Engineered Solutions to Architects, Engineers, Consultants, and Public Authorities.
- Establish a strong relationship and communicate effectively with the design community and internal business partners.
- Provide technical and sales assistance to the regional sales team to help secure product acceptance.
- Provide post-sales support to ensure proper application of products, and build long-term business relationships.
- Actively participate in technical seminars, conferences, conventions, trade shows, and Industry events for engineers and architects.
- Actively communicate with the internal team on projects to stay on task and report activities and results to management on a regular basis.
- Bachelor degree in Civil or Structural Engineering preferred. Registered PE preferred.
- 6+ years of experience within the construction industry
- Manage time effectively with multiple projects and companies throughout territory
- Up to 80% travel within the southern states of USA.
- Good verbal and written, communication and presentation skills
- Network of contacts in structural/civil engineering community would be an advantage
- Utilize company CRM system, Microsoft Dynamics, and AutoCAD/BAM a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft platforms
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Halfen USA, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.