The Sales Center Leader is responsible for leading the execution of all shipping and sales center daily operations as well as activities that contribute to the creation of a world class sales center through continuous improvement. This position will oversee a team of hourly associates who will receive and ship products daily. The Sales Center Leader will be responsible for interacting daily with hourly associates, lead persons, sales managers, and region managers. The main focus points will be internal customer service, safety, compliance to world class standards, accountability and productivity.
Bachelor Degree preferred.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 1 year warehouse/distribution management or DSD experience preferred.
- At least 6 months experience leading and influencing others. A combination of training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral) skills and detail-oriented.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency.
- AS400 experience a plus.
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Instruction is limited to operational direction to achieve specific objectives/outcomes.
- Ability to manage direct reports generally at staff level.
- Ability to establish project objectives, checkpoints and timelines and manage team members to meet project tasks and expectations.
- Ability to implement programs for area of responsibility.
- Ability to exchange complex information effectively to reach agreement in ambiguous or difficult
- Ability to effectively make decisions that are more tactical in nature with impact on one or two areas.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.