To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20032
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Acquisition Analyst - Top Secret Clearance
DDL Omni Engineering • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
WANTED: An experienced Senior Acquisition Analyst with Top Secret clearance and SBBI investigation.
A day in a life of a Senior Acquisition Analyst:
- Assists government procurement agencies develop acquisition strategies, work statements, evaluation plans and qualify vendors.
- Involved through the entire acquisition life cycle, from pre-award planning through solicitation preparation, contract award, contract administration and contract close-out.
- Applies knowledge of the defense acquisition process in the analysis and improvement of acquisition process policy and procedures to devise strategies for deploying and implementing new acquisition policy initiatives and measuring the effectiveness of implementation.
- Uses quantitative analytical techniques to assess system acquisition process issues and develop risk reduction/mitigation approaches for improving acquisition/program planning, control, and execution.
- Participates in developing acquisition plans, source selection documents (including evaluation criteria), Independent Government Cost Estimates, justifications and approvals, synopses, and requests for proposals/quotes/bids.
- Assists with the development of pre-award technical documentation (solicitation, IGCE, Technical Evaluation Plan (TEP) and Technical Evaluation Report).
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED “BEST OF THE BEST” by U.S. Veterans Magazine and “TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY” by MilitaryFriendly.com
Clearance: Top Secret with SSBI
- Ten (10+) years of acquisition experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Advanced knowledge of FAR and DFAR
- Candidate must demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of the DOD 5000 series acquisition policy and procedures, to include but not limited to, demonstrated experience in developing acquisition strategies, acquisition plans, Justification and Approvals (J&A's) and Cost and Price Analysis.
- Candidate must possess senior level insight and understanding of Federal, Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Navy (DoN), and NAVAIR acquisition practices.
- Technical writing experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.