To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
- Ian Furman
- Phone: 3373534054
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • San Antonio, TX
Posted 4 days ago
They are looking to hire for the Small Engine Fuel (SEF) Warehouse and Race Warehouse. They are essentially the same role, however the Race Warehouse is a little more manual work.
- Proficient use of sit down, propane forklift (certification is preferred)
- Filling 5 gallon pails to large buckets (size of garbage can) with manual and automated fillers (similar to gas station)
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory - fill out daily reports, manually. will also use wrist scanner.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times - sweeping, dusting & mopping.
This person will be working in a non-climate controlled facility that is producing fuel & lubricants for racing. They will be responsible for inventory, cycle counts (using wrist scanner), and daily reports (manual).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.