As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Position Profile Summary:
The Client Relations Manager (CRM) is an individual contributor responsible for Voya’s relationships with Corporate Retirement Plan Sponsors, financial advisors and Third Party Administrators (TPAs). The CRM manages a book of business comprised of small and mid-sized companies and is responsible for overall client satisfaction, retention and relationship expansion. This position is located in Seattle .
- Form, maintain and strengthen relationships with key clients, distribution partners and TPAs
- Develop and manage business plans that identify key clients and list action steps to strengthen those relationships
- Responsible for client retention and manages pricing strategy, RFIs, RFPs, and benchmarking exercises for client portfolio. Manage negotiations for existing clients.
- Participate in the sales process for new 401(k) business. Identifies business opportunities for both organic growth and across Voya. Work within the Voya organization to develop, position, and implement these solutions.
- Consult with clients and financial advisors on investment issues including performance, diversification, style and suitability
- Work with plan sponsors to design participant education campaigns that drive increased participation and contribution rates and improve overall plan health.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the financial services industry or 2 years within the defined contribution marketplace
- Demonstrate knowledge of defined contribution financial products and services
- Preferred: client management experience with knowledge of plan design features for 401(k) and non-qualified, ERISA plans, legal and regulatory framework, industry trends
- Preferred: consultative and negotiation skills, demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Industry certifications and FINRA licensing preferred (FINRA series 6 or 7 and 63, State insurance license)
- Ability to travel frequently (25 – 40%)
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about URL blocked - click to apply.