To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mobile Patrol Security Officer
Securitas USA • Omaha, NE
Posted 1 month ago
Professional- Corporate Security Guards Needed!
Looking to expand and grow your resume in the security industry?
Securitas Security is on the search for professional- corporate level security guards. Ideal candidates would be friendly and courteous individuals with a strong work ethic and a passion to help others. Prior experience in security or military background is required. We are looking for individuals with a strong customer service background with ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Securitas has competitive benefits and can offer you a job opportunity like no other. Let Securitas be your road to success as you build your resume with us! Only YOU control your FUTURE!
Positions available in the Omaha Metro area
Multiple Shifts Available
Starting pay rate of $12.48/hr
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds..
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- 1 year prior security experience or equivalent required
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Think YOU can handle the challenge? Come be a piece of our Securitas armor and help shield our clients from harm!