To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard/Officer Professional
Securitas USA • Chicago, IL
Posted 28 days ago
EXPERIENCED SECURITY PROFESSIONALS NEEDED
Are you an experienced security professional with an impeccable customer service background looking to grow and further your career?
At SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, our employees are the key to our success. We seek to hire the best in the industry and are currently needing additional experienced individuals to add to our protective services team! We have multiple positions available at a high level corporate facility and are seeking officers with the following character traits:
previous military or law enforcement experience required
- customer service driven; helpful personality
- professional appearance
- must be able to stand and be on feet for long hours, conduct walking patrols; upstairs, inside, outside etc
- must be able to communicate professionally both verbally and written to management, site visitors, and other officers
PAY: $14-$17 per hour (pending experience & position)
HOURS: Full-time; all shifts needed. must be able to work weekends and holidays
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Industry Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Flexible Schedules, both Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
Questions about our employment opportunities? Give us a call at