To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Tylor Torres
- Phone: 8136361006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Hiring CNC Machinist in Tampa!!!!
2nd Shift 2:30PM-11PM
Will train on 1st shift (6AM-2:30PM) from 1-3 weeks and then transition to 2nd.
- performing numerous set-ups per shift - about 25% of time is spent on new set ups, 75% on production.
- Utilizing jigs and machines to accurately set up parts for runs
- Responsible for machines during production runs
- performing quality checks using calipers and micrometers
- cleaning work area (clean shop), have to be okay with sweeping and mopping work area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work-piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
* Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work-piece as guides for subsequent machining.
* Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
* Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
* Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
* Verifies conformance of finished work-piece to specifications using various measuring tools such as: calipers, micrometers, and depth micrometers. Familiarity with CMM, GD&T, and SPC.
* Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
* Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
PPE - steel toed shoes
Please contact Tylor Torres: 813-636-1006 or
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.