A Production Associate is responsible for the safe operation, accurate scaling of ingredients and mixing in the proper sequence, and set up for the industrial mixers that produce the dough and toppings for all of our baked goods.
- Education: High School Education or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 1-3 Years of prior manufacturing experience; food manufacturing is a plus.
- Strong reading, math and people skills
- Must be well organized and computer literate
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans, ingredient containers, etc.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to work in a loud and hot environment.
Internal Title: Bread Bagger Operator, Rotator
Keywords: Production Associate, Production Worker, Bakery Associate, Bakery Worker
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.