The Construction Project Manager will be in charge of multiple retail and restaurant projects. They will be working for one of the most reputable general contractors in California and will be expected to maintain their reputation as such.
Our client is a reputable General Contracting company with a strong pipeline across the Orange County market. They have exclusively engaged us to secure high potential Project Manager in support of new project breaking ground next month.
* Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects within agreed upon budget and schedule
* Ability to work with multiple stakeholders within one project (GC, owner, architect, designer, subcontractors, etc)
* Ability to set priorities both within a project and among multiple projects or project tasks
* Ability to perform a large project decomposition - divide and subdivide the project into smaller manageable parts and ability to communicate effectively with the customer
* Ability to create schedules with multiple correlated tasks, milestones, and hard due dates.
* Solution-driven decision-making skills even when faced with uncertainty
* Ability to show empathy, present a possible negative situation in a professional manner, come up with a practical revised plan, and follow through with it.
* Excellent communication skills required - Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
* Ability to organize, assemble, and aggregate project data; to write reports, business correspondence, and effectively present information to a group of internal and external project stakeholders
* Leadership ability to manage and direct production team and installation crews
* Procurement/Contracting Experience
* Excellent customer interactive skills
* 2-6 years of relevant experience
* Strong work ethic
* Experience managing multiple projects at once
* Experience managing projects upwards of $10M in value
* Experience working on high end residential projects
* Construction Management or Civil Engineering degree required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience using construction management software
* Strong desire to advance within the organization
* Above market base salary
* Competitive benefits
* Strong bonus potential
* Quick path to senior leadership
* Flexible working hours
* Exciting and challenging projects
Hardworking And Dedicated