To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV 89501
- Bartech Resumes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bartech Group • Reno, NV
Posted 20 days ago
If you are an experienced Production Planner looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Production Planner. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Production Planner will include:
- This position has the responsibility to create, review, amend, and maintain attainable and effective production schedules for assigned products and product families.
- The production planner is expected to utilize system tools inclusive of material requirements planning and capacity planning to ensure that the supply chain is effective in meeting the needs of our customers while maintaining required delivery and inventory goals.
- This position is also responsible to support the facility safety, quality and cost objectives.
- The production planner has a significant impact on customer service and shop floor activity and therefore must be a creative thinker with sound decision making ability that acts with the customer in mind.
- Making what matters work at takes the passion of every employee around the world.
- We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
- Its where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will execute MRP and the timely creation of shop orders to satisfy customer demand, achieve desired stocking levels and maintain flow of work on the factory floor.
- You will communicate and coordinate with production supervisors and purchasing teams to ensure schedule adherence and recovery if required.
- You will initiate and participate in continuous improvement activities related to production planning, customer service and inventory management. Participate as required in problem solving teams, kaizen events, cross functional committees, and multi-discipline initiatives.
- You will review and maintain SAP data integrity inclusive of routings and bill of material accuracy.
- You will communicate frequently and proactively with customer service teams to meet or exceed customer expectations and establish effective relationships.
- You will participate in lean daily management system (LDMS) activities and support the factory tier process as required.
- You will manage and maintain inventory levels ensuring uninterrupted supply of parts while maintaining days on hand goal levels. You will track progression of production orders, investigate factors that affect schedules, and modify plans as necessary
- You will expedite critical orders throughout the supply chain.
As a Production Planner you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required Minimum 1 year of related experience within the supply chain function is required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Reno, NV will be considered
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain from an accredited institution. 3 + years of related experience within the supply chain function, preferably in planning/scheduling.
- SAP business system experience.
- APICS/CPIM certification.
- Experience in MRP planning.
As a Production Planner with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Production Planner Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.