To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Solution Engineer I
TSYS • Omaha, NE
Posted 8 days ago
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Support the sales team by providing in-depth technical and business knowledge of Credit Card Payment Processing and associated services (including fraud and payment security). Consult clients about implementation and configuration of TSYS products and services to provide effective and efficient payments-transaction services.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of TSYS products through research and testing to act as subject matter expert with prospective customers. Maintain accurate and current product and services knowledge, working collaboratively with TSYS product teams
- Provide technical pre-sales support by accompanying sales team to meetings with prospects. This typically involves sales-oriented presentations to prospective and existing clients, providing product demonstrations, and using whiteboard sessions to meet the client’s requirements through discovery-phase exercises
- Provide proposal support to the sales team by completing the business, technical and functional sections of RFI and RFP response documents
- Deliver client-focused consulting around the successful and efficient implementation of TSYS products and services
- Produce clear and precise documentation for clients based on business and functional requirements to ensure successful deployment of the TSYS products and services
- Maintain client satisfaction through successful support/engagement that results in optimal project go-lives
- Ability to articulate technical concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences in a sales-oriented manner
- Ability to work independently on customer sites with minimal supervision
- Ability to accurately and effectively assess and solve problems
- Associate’s degree in finance, business, science, engineering or computing
- Experience giving customer sales presentations at all levels, including company executives
- Experience supporting a sales team to win and maintain business
- Experience delivering consultancy and/or professional services to clients
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.