To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
- Tabby Jarrett
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Engineer - Healthcare & Medical
Trelleborg • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 11 days ago
The Sales Engineer (SE) Healthcare & Medical position will work independently and in a team environment, owning and supporting customers while being accountable for driving sustainable, profitable revenue growth by:
- Establishing high-wide-deep relationships at targeted customers to gain greater understanding of stated and unstated needs, business strategies, etc.
- Developing and executing formal account plans to meet short and long-term revenue and profit targets.
- Establishing and managing a robust project opportunity pipeline by identifying, validating, and advancing new opportunities to position Trelleborg’s solutions and services.
- Engaging new target customers within the assigned region to support key strategic initiatives and long-term growth goals.
- Proactively working with operations and customer service to respond to complex customer inquiries; to deliver timely quotations, to negotiate prices and delivery times and to resolve customer complaints.
- Establishing and building sustainable, collaborative relationships with the healthcare and medical support teams (marketing, customer service, operations, R&D, etc.) to conduct joint customer visits and ensure best-in-class fulfillment of customer needs and completion of customer projects.
- Understanding and communicating market trends, customers’ strategies, and competitive intelligence and overall market landscape. Utilize this information to establish the sell price and profit margin in collaboration with the healthcare & medical support teams.
- Maintaining and reporting accurate records and project opportunity statuses in CRM tool and monthly reports.
- Professionally representing and promoting Trelleborg’s Healthcare & Medical segment at regional trade shows and conferences as required.
- Increasing Trelleborg Brand Awareness and identifying marketing needs in territory
- Ensuring full compliance with Standard Operating Procedures including Quality Manual and Quality Procedures.
- Becoming a subject matter expert for Trelleborg’s Healthcare & Medical solutions and services with the goal of being a consultative sales professional for our customers
- Positioning Trelleborg as the contract manufacturer of choice for our current and prospective customer.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in healthcare sales or engineering sales support
- Minimum of 4 Year College degree. (Business or Engineering preferred)
- Strong technical aptitude beneficial. Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to read and understand technical prints
- Strong knowledge of business sales and marketing practices
- Knowledge of rubber/plastic products is beneficial
- Familiarity with ISO quality requirements is beneficial
- Excellent customer focus and understanding of total customer satisfaction
- Sales and marketing experience
- Strong business sales and marketing strategies
- Technical aptitude and or engineering experience
- Account management
- Project leadership
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as people and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to mulit-task with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Innovative, self-starter who seeks solutions
- Proactive and works with the right sense of urgency: Response times, flexibility and accuracy
- Maintains a professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Customer driven with a positive, professional, can-do attitude
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.Last application date
3-10-2019Who to contact