To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center - Sales Representative
Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) • Orlando, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Are you looking to grow your career and be rewarded for your successes? Don’t miss this opportunity to join our elite Call Center sales team and experience the perks of working with an industry leader! Here at Hilton Grand Vacations, we’re seeking highly motivated, goal-driven sales agents who thrive in fast-paced, energetic environments. Not only do we offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, but we are committed to helping you grow your career through paid training and leadership development programs.
In this role, you will sell guests and Hilton Honors Members vacation packages over the phone. As part of the vacation package, guests will be required to attend a Vacation Ownership preview tour and presentation, where they will learn more about Hilton Grand Vacations.
The ability to be punctual, build rapport, overcome objections and meet sales goals are vital to success in this role. Previous sales experience is a definite plus!
• As a Vacation Sales Agent, you will sell vacation packages to guests and Hilton Honors Members over the phone.
• Meet performance goals set by the department on a weekly and monthly basis.
As a part of our Call Center team, you can enjoy:
- No cold calling, only warm leads.
- Working at a fast-paced and energetic state-of-the-art contact center.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Sales Recognition & Incentives for Top Performers.
- Paid Ongoing Training and opportunities for advancement within the organization Industry leading benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, Family & Team Member travel program, an on-site cafeteria and much
- Work/life balance.
- New hires are eligible to receive up to $2,500 in performance bonuses. To learn more, please discuss program details with our recruitment team.
- Initial compensation is $11.00/hour or $120 per net package sold for your first 90 days, whichever is higher. Following the first payroll cycle after your 90th day of employment, you will move to the main compensation plan of $9.00/hour plus commission. Experienced agents with at least one year of experience average between $35,000 to $45,000 with top performers averaging $70,000+ per year.
What is HGV looking for?
One year of sales experience is preferred, timeshare background is a plus.
A High school diploma
Motivated, goal-driven mind set