To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 78701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Business Analyst
Kforce Technology • Austin, TX
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client in Austin, Texas (TX) is looking for a Senior Business Analyst. Summary: The Business Analyst position serves as a senior-level technology consultant on behalf of the line-of-business units. The analysts are expected to master the business goals and processes of the business units they support, then apply their knowledge and experience with technology to help solve business problems and improve program performance. Good communicators who can think critically and who love to learn new things can thrive in this position. Business analysts are members of project teams; it is common for our BAs to work on multiple projects concurrently. This position has a heavy requirement for documentation and business writing. Those who are not satisfied fulfilling this requirement should not apply. Duties include:
- Gain a deep understanding of the goals, objectives, and challenges of agency business units
- Make recommendations regarding how to use technology to accomplish the business-unit's specific goals and objectives
- Solve complex technical problems
- Serve as the primary relationship manager between the business unit and the IT department
- Develop and maintain knowledge of technology solutions (software, hardware, etc.) that is relevant to the business unit
- Document, refine, and improve business processes
- Elicit and document business and system requirements
- Draft test plans and test cases
- Manage the user acceptance testing process
- Perform light project management duties
- Create meeting summaries, business cases, project charters, requirement documents, and other related project documentation
- Work on multiple concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Be prepared to work in excess of 40 hours when project demands
- 15 years of experience
- Be able to suggest products and streamline business processes.
- The ideal candidate has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly master new information
- Innovative problem-solving skills