To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
- Ram Tool Construction Supply Co.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Local Delivery Driver
Ram Tool Construction Supply • Alexandria, VA
Posted 7 days ago
Degree - High School
LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER - Alexandria, VADo you excel at delivery and looking for a new opportunity? Dynamic company seeks Delivery Driver to embark on a successful career in our Alexandria, VA branch. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Ram Tool Construction Supply Co., the largest family-owned distributor of specialty commercial construction supplies in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Texas. Ram Tool has a vast product line with 90,000+ unique items to sell and over 90% of deliveries made within 24 hours.The ideal Delivery Driver will be at least 21 years of age, able to obtain a Medical DOT Card upon hire (if not currently holding one) and have an interest in providing heroic service in a timely manner making local deliveries to commercial construction sites.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make local deliveries with a company vehicle
- Load and unload trucks
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Maintain a neat, safe and organized work environment
- Provide timely and accurate service
- Communicate from the field with the dispatcher
- Monday through Friday
- No CDL required
- Must be able to obtain a Medical DOT Card upon hire
- Full benefits included, please visit www.ram-tool.com/careers to view our benefit package
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 5 years driving experience with safe driving record preferred
- Medical DOT Card (or obtain one upon hire)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Forklift certification (or obtain certification within 3 months of employment)
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of the Alexandria, VA area
Job ID: req895