To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Sales Operations Manager (US Remote)
TTEC • Austin, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Global Sales Operations Manager (US Remote)
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a Sales Operations professional with our Digital business to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
TTEC is an organization that spans more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. Imagine putting your business development know-how, market savvy and innovative ideas to work developing successful sales programs to grow clients and customers around the world. As part of TTEC’s sales team that is exactly what you will be able to do. Whether you specialize in lead generation, contract negotiations, closing the deal, or strategic support initiatives you will find that TTEC offers a variety of opportunities to expand your expertise to create great solutions.
Consider becoming a part of the TTEC team and find that out-of-the-box thinking and progressive ideas are an integral part of our culture. TTEC will enable you to continually challenge yourself to develop high-impact sales programs and solutions that get noticed – and deliver results.
Position TTEC is seeking an energetic Sr. Sales Operations professional to help fuel our company’s sales growth to the next level. In this fast-paced, collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to partner with senior sales leadership to foster a high performing, continuously improving team. This position will be responsible for coordinating processes/best practices within the digital sales organization and will serve as a key point of contact for all of TTEC’s sales teams across the world.
A proven Sr. Sales Operations professional, the driving force behind the sales team’s productivity, who takes pride in your contributions to the overall success of the company. Possesses superb communication and analytical skills, excels in a fast-paced environment and consistently exceeds goals. In addition, you will:
- Manage sales budgets, Possess a sophisticated understanding of complex selling environments and sales management’s objectives: including partnering with our Global Compensation team on sales compensation plans and quota assignments
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the company as well as creating the analytics and reporting to both the Board of Directors and the Operating Committee members of the organization
- Build and manage the sales plan for the year including the projects necessary from other functional areas such as operations, human capital and finance to drive to our sales goals.
- Manage an integrated sales pipeline.
- Manage the documentation related to performance management.
- Coordinate on-boarding as well as training of all new sales executives across all lines of the sales practices/verticals
- Coordinate the global sales summits, event support and successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization.
Support the sales organization by developing and improving sales processes, systems, policies, and procedures. In this role you will provide leadership to the sales organization and counsel our Company’s sales leaders in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the Company’s business goals.
You will provide:
- Ownership of sales reporting, sales process optimization, sales systems management and enhancement, sales systems training, sales program implementation, and sales forecasting
- Define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success
- Monitor sales processes and provide sales reports and other internal intelligence to the sales organization
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity
- Recommend changes and enhancements to the company Customer Relationship Management technology platform Oversee the maintenance of customer and opportunity information in CRM to ensure accuracy and alignment to sales goals
- Assist in creating territory/region assignments, structuring incentive plans, and setting quotas
- Liaise with Business operations and Finance as needed to ensure integrity and accuracy of all aspects of sales administration.
- Minimum 7 +years of experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Minimum 7+ years in a sales operations, business planning, or sales support role
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives
- BS/BA Degree, Master’s level degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of SFA and CRM applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong change management skills
- Ability to easily shift from strategic to detail-oriented initiatives
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint