To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Richdale Apartments • Omaha, NE
Posted 26 days ago
Richdale Apartments, a leader in the national owner / developer industry of luxury multi-family communities and commercial real estate is seeking a Corporate Recruiter. Our recruiting department is responsible for staff recruiting for all divisions throughout the company. This position will oversee full-cycle recruiting including sourcing active and passive candidates, application/resume screening, interviewing, and providing recommendations on the most qualified candidates to management.Responsibilities
- Develop and execute full-cycle recruiting plans for assigned departments
- Collaborate with hiring managers on recruitment needs
- Utilize and maintain ATS system for sound EEO practices
- Create job descriptions
- Develop marketing tools for open positions
- Maintain regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the success of recruiting plans and implementation
- Source a pipeline of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Continuous networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives when necessary
- Promote company benefits to prospective employees
- Any other duties as assigned
- Have 4+ years of recruiting experience linked with creativity, problem solving and the tenacity to find the right people for the right role
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus
- Have a proficient understanding of all employment laws, experience using applicant tracking systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task are a must
- Exceptional employee/customer relations attributes, skilled communication, and a professional, positive image