The Immunization Administrative Assistant provides operational and clerical support in a immunization clinic setting. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, assisting with setup and break-down of immunization clinics, collection of monies, greeting clients and visitors, maintaining appointments, and ensuring completion of paperwork.
This is a per diem role. Maxim contracts with many of the largest companies and corporations in the Seattle area to provide on-site flu shots to their employees. The job location varies depending on the companies that we are working with. Excellent customer service and a proven record of reliability is crucial for this role. Because the work sites can vary it is very important for our administrative assistants to have reliable transportation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets professional standards set forth by Maxim Health Systems
- Maintains and delivers quality service to participants and customers alike
- Assists with setup of individual clinic sites
- Assists with customer registration, including pre-screening policies and procedures
- Assists customers with completion of correct paperwork
- Ensures accuracy of all paperwork
- Ensures proper money collection and money exchange
- Retains all completed consent forms and clinic logs
- Assists with high-volume clinic policies and procedures
- Separates consent forms and clinic logs into individual groups
- Assists with the tear-down of individual clinic sites
- Confirms that all documentation has been made properly and completely
- Demonstrates knowledge of Maxim clinic protocols
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Previous data entry experience preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Flexibility and timeliness in completing assigned tasks
- Must meet all of Maxim’s pre-employment screening criteria
- Computer proficiency required
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Attention To Detail