To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CoStar Group • Richmond, VA
Posted 15 days ago
CoStar Group’s is a Global leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and Marketing. Fortune Magazine recently named CoStar Group 100 of the fastest growing companies in the world! As CoStar continues our rapid growth trajectory into new markets, our Engineer, Product Development and Research teams are growing as well – great new opportunities are opening up nationwide as we acquire companies, clients, and continue to build on our current business.
We are looking for an energetic recruiting professional who can deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience and bring the right high quality campus talent in the door at the right time.
As part of CoStar’s Campus Recruiting program, you will be on a team specifically focused on driving our recruiting and sourcing pipelines at core colleges and universities. Campus Recruiting is a highly strategic and critical pipeline for CoStar that is continuing to grow. You will work to attract high-caliber students from colleges & universities in Virginia for a number of full-time opportunities. Specifically, you will work to look at new sourcing pipelines that align with our IT and Research strategies and goals and rigorously source and recruit candidates throughout the campus season. Campus Recruiting is cyclical. In a typical year, September through March is focused on supporting our full-time recruiting efforts. April through August will be focused on sourcing and driving our pipeline and brand efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategic partnerships with universities to best leverage CoStar’s presence on campus and create a pipeline of talent for across multiple disciplines.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute campus recruiting events including career fairs, networking events, interview days and presentations.
- Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting for identified Virginia colleges and universities
- Develop relationships with business leaders, program sponsors, HR, campus recruiting teams and experienced recruiters to create innovative sourcing strategies aligned with business vision and priorities.
- Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build the CoStar Group brand
- Communicate effectively with all levels in the organization in a variety of settings, including training sessions, meeting facilitation and executive presentations.
- Develop marketing and branding strategies including brochures, career fair booths, on-campus collateral, and social media outreach efforts
- Manage established projects and provide input to the development of new programs
- Establish key partnerships with faculty, staff and student and alumni associations on campus
- Identify opportunities and organize events such as lectures, presentations, etc at identified colleges and universities
- This position may support multiple simultaneous campus recruiting initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- You have solid core recruiting skills – you know how to build and manage a candidate profile, develop a sourcing strategy, properly assess candidate qualifications, and present and close opportunities effectively. You have a drive for results, are inquisitive, perpetuate a sales and service orientation towards clients and candidates, and are a strong relationship builder; in addition you are able to adjust easily in a dynamic environment and have passion for the company and your craft. Finally, you also know the market, understand business strategy and priorities, and are able to build and grow talent networks.
- You have 3+ years of recruiting experience – solid understanding of full life cycle recruiting, preferably with a blend of disciplines.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a corporate (non-agency) recruiting environment, though a mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience is considered a plus.
- You have at least 1 year of experience with campus recruitment experience.
- You have proven success leading full life cycle recruitment efforts supporting hiring teams directly.
- You have demonstrated experience managing requisitions across multiple disciplines.
- Proven ability to proactively work with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process.
- You are a pro with applicant tracking systems (we use Workday) as well as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, and other social recruiting platforms. Experience utilizing job boards, target company cold-calling, and other sourcing mechanisms to identify candidates.
- Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment laws and/or government compliance regulations that affect recruitment.
- B.A./B.S. Degree Required. PHR or other certifications a plus
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing