To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
STAC Call Center Technician
Chenega Corporation • Alexandria, VA
Posted 9 days ago
CHENEGA MANAGEMENT, LLC
Company Job Title:
STAC Sr. Call Center Technician – CM
Chenega Job Title:
Service Order Technician
SCA WD Labor Category:
Service Order Technician
Secret with the ability to obtain Top Secret
SCA, Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
• Supporting U.S. Department of State Domestic Security Installation Services (formerly STOS).
- Monitor, organize and coach the team on a day-to-day basis.
- Communicate effectively with all project stakeholders and handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary.
- Maintain a current knowledge of DS security systems and CMMS work flows and procedures.
- Motivate and inspire the team to surpass their potential.
- Exceed and meet objectives including conversion targets and call resolution.
- Create a sense of ownership within the employees and resolve employee issues, if required.
- Create a conducive work environment for all call center employees.
- Document general reports on each team member’s performance and targets.
- Act as the representative of the STAC with respect to verbal communications to the client in the absence Call Center Manager.
- Must be available for shift work, including nights, holidays, and weekends
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
• BA/BS degree in Business Management, Technology Management, or Project Management.
• Minimum two (2) years of related progressive experience.
• Secret clearance required, plus the ability to obtain Top Secret.
• ITIL certification a plus
• HDI certification a plus
• Experience working in a high-volume call center is preferred.
• Experience performing over the phone Tier 1 & 2 troubleshooting and issue resolution preferred.
• Must be proficient in MAXIMO CMMS
• In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Skill in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to work on projects independently and as a team player.
• Strong analytical and technical writing skills.
• Must have proficiency in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
• Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
• During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.