We are looking to add several Diesel Mechanics to an Industry Leading team in Jersey City, NJ. Mechanics will be responsible for performing inspection, diagnosis, preventative maintenance, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment, including diesel heavy trucks and engines. Experience with troubleshooting/repairing DPF systems, diagnostic software such as Premium Tech Tool, Allison transmission, Cummins, CAT, Peterbilt, and Paccar will be given preference.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in the United States.
- A valid driver’s license is required. CDL preferred.
- Experience working on heavy duty diesel equipment OR training from a recognized trade school is preferred.
- Must be able to provide own tools.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Heavy-Duty Diesel Technician.
- Working knowledge of applicable DOT and OSHA standards and regulations.
Successful Mechanics will pass pre-employment Drug screen and Drivers Abstract.
$20.00 - $30.00/hour to start. Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement benefits and paid time off. Voluntary benefits, including life insurance, critical illness insurance and a prepaid legal benefit.Boot Allowance (up to $120 value) each year. External on-going training programs available. Uniform Service. Shift:
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. Direct Toll Free: