To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Support Data Analyst - Chicago, IL
Aramark • Chicago, IL
Posted 3 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Operations Support Data Analyst will Identify and assess the service and administrative process needs for the operations team supporting the Aramark contract with Office of Nutrition Support Services for CPS and is key member of the operations team supporting data management and reporting. This person will work closely with functional support groups and the operations team to ensure integrity of data systems and provide data to assess and improve business processes.
- Develop and maintain the appropriate administrative systems as needed for each CPS location
- Manage information supporting food service deliverables and requests including but limited to location information, menu tracking, service models, and location specific dining programs
- Primary operational interface with procurement and nutritional team supporting District Managers (DM's)
- Prepare monthly operational reports for DM's and client including dining KPI’s & SLA’s
- Collects and analyses information to identify and address operational opportunities. Works with DM's to identify and communicate solutions.
- Develop and maintain CPS labor coverage tracking process. Provide weekly updates to DM's and senior management
- Provide payroll and management scheduling support to DM's.
- Position requires ability to work effectively with senior management, strong managerial, project management and people skills, solid judgment and tact in engaging with client and Aramark staff.
- Manage large variety of google suite programs to include creating reports.
- Make updates as needed to programs in Google Suite.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Collaborate with procurement and nutrition teams on integrated business process and application systems.
- Perform work efficiently and effectively in accordance with established policies and procedures; document procedures performed; exercise judgment and creativity when performing support that is not guided by established polices; drafts comprehensive and meaningful weekly reports.
- System reviews, including recommendations for improvements, to the appropriate levels of management; effectively communicate to emphasize the value of the analytic findings facilitating quality work and efficiency.
- Monitor the implementation and ongoing administration of Food Management and Food Safety QA process.
- Must have at least five years of progressive experience, with at least two years in project/administrative management, and a strong background in operations, standards and process development
- Must be an advanced Excel user
- Must have experience using Google Suite and all Windows Platforms: MS Outlook, Office Products
- Candidates must have strong experience and a working knowledge of project management and standards and food service systems
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to analyze and integrate operational and administrative processes. Six-sigma Green-belt preferred.
- Ability and willingness to train on-site teams on process improvements
- Strong organization skills and ability and willingness to document process improvements
- Professional attitude, comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Flexibility and the willingness and ability to perform a diverse array of tasks
- Self-motivated and self-directed, requiring a low-level of direct supervision to accomplish responsibilities.
- Ability to travel to various client sites within the city of Chicago
- K-12 food service experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of wireless technologies
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran