CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Our client is seeking a Technical Security Lead in Atlanta for 6 month contract to hire role! You will work closely with the Security Architect to help implement critical cyber security tools.
Exciting work you will do:
- Work with security architect to help implement PAM, DLP and MFA/SSO tools.
- Interact with infrastructure and security teams.
- Document security references architecture. Present and train to key stakeholders.
- Oversee and align security control sets and control objectives based on business and technology requirements and initiatives.
- Participate in and execute key architecture processes for the enforcement of security policies, standards, and procedures across enterprise IT landscape.
- Review current state security architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend security enhancements.
- Work with other information security architects, and enterprise architects to establish a strategic security architecture vision, mission and goals including standards and frameworks that align with overall business strategy in a flexible and agile manner.
- Develop, maintain, and evolve enterprise security reference architecture, standard templates, design patterns that assist solution architects to develop solutions to business units' requirements that use/re-use common technology platforms.
- Lead solution architecture design discussions, lead security efforts assisting with the integration and initial implementation of solutions, and solicit and evaluate technical contributions & proposals from vendor companies as necessary to meet future security requirements.
- Research, analyze, determine, and propose technology solution alternatives that address specific business needs and product/service strategies across lines of business; identify the organizational and fiscal impact of the security enforcement solutions.
- Understand current and emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate threats where possible.
- Stay abreast on new security technologies, standards, and enterprise frameworks and integrate them into existing enterprise security architecture design where possible.
- Serve as an informal mentor and advisor to less experienced staff to help educate them toward career advancement.
- Monitor, measure, and refine the execution of the security architecture plans against the security strategy and metrics: Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
What you will need:
- 3-5 years of Security implementation experience
- Experience with recent deployments of: MFA/SSO, PAM, DLP.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related Security area; ideally a Master's Degree.
Click URL blocked - click to apply to apply
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (URL blocked - click to apply), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Architecture Design And Assessment Systems