To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ocala, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN)
PSA Healthcare • Ocala, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Zip Code: 34476
Responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and physicians orders for each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality patient care in compliance with physician orders.
• Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care needs and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or physician as appropriate.
• Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care in a timely manner whenever care is delivered.
• Develop, implement and update the nursing care plan.
• Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and achieves expected outcomes.
• Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce risk.
• Accepts responsibility for personal and professional accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice Act.
• Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
• Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient’s nursing needs.
• Maintain knowledge of competencies related to the nursing profession by participating in educational programs, continued education units, internal learning management skills and skill evaluations.
• Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
• Current, unrestricted state license as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice
• Current CPR certification
• Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
Additional state specific requirements:
• South Carolina – One (1) year of pediatrics experience
• California – One (1) year of experience required working under current nursing license
• Louisiana – One (1) year of experience required working as a licensed nurse
• Continuing Education as required by state
• Six (6) months of recent experience as a Licensed Nurse in a clinical care setting
• Home health experience
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Good organization and communication skills
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Must be able to travel
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Must have strong sense of smell and touch
• Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move equipment without assistance
• Must be able to appropriately respond physically and mentally to emergency situations in the home or during transport
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requisition ID: R0009144