To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Suncoast Roofers Supply • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Operations Supervisor will supervise the daily warehouse operations of the facility by supervising the drivers and warehouse staff and assist our customers on the phone and in-person.
SRS Distribution Inc. has the strongest national network of independent roofing distributors with the most talented team of people working together to deliver the industry's best products and services. In addition to our commitment to customer focus, SRS strives to become the preferred employer in the industry with highly motivated and engaged employees operating in an entrepreneurial culture.
SRS believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
Suncoast - Tampa
14212 N. Nebraska Ave
Tampa, FL 33613
- Supervise drivers, dispatcher and warehouse operations to include guiding, assigning and training personnel to receive, store and distribute building material.
- Dispatch or oversee the dispatching of trucks for timely and accurate delivery of product to job sites.
- Oversee the daily operations of the warehouse to insure that orders are pulled timely and accurately and that they are loaded and unloaded for the vendor or customer promptly.
- Assist warehouse personnel in loading and unloading trucks using forklift
- Monitor all phases of inventory control to include purchasing, weekly cycle counts, pricing, review and disposition of damaged and outdated stock. Other duties include order processing, day-end balancing, and assisting with all other areas of running the branch.
- Insure branch is safety compliant and operating within the standards of the company by conducting safety audits and meetings
- Oversee maintenance and operation of tractors, trailers, and forklifts
- Track and administer hours worked for drivers and warehouse staff
- Experience supervising operations and working in a warehouse, distribution center, shipping and receiving department, or similar environment with similar responsibilities.
- Working in the roofing industry is a plus.
- Driving a forklift in this type of setting is a plus or we will help you get certified.
- High level of familiarity of the area and have the ability to route safely and effectively.
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts; and English verbal and written skills to be able to read purchase orders and communicate with team members.
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs. repeatedly each day.
- High School degree or GED. College courses are a plus.
- Be reliable, safe and a team player.
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture.
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship for any length of time.
- Able to pass criminal and driving background check and a pre-employment drug test.