To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Logistics / Track and Trace Customer Service Rep - $13/hour
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Charlotte, NC
Posted 27 days ago
Logistics / Transportation Customer Service Representative
Looking for a Track and Trace Specialist with strong customer service experience. Wants someone sharp and professional. Would like candidates who want to learn and grow with a company, promote from within. Will be doing track and trace work, and handling carrier issues. Can train on industry knowledge, but needs someone with a sharp mind who has strong computer skills and can pick up quickly. Professional demeanor and positive attitude - REQUIRED. Temp to perm. Regular business hours. $13/hour.
College graduates with an interest in learning more about the logistics and transportation industries are encouraged to apply as well!
- Primarily responsible for monitoring day-to-day shipments of established business
- Track order and follow up accordingly
- Build orders as required based on customer needs
- Deliver industry leading customer service to all trading partners
- Validate/Approve daily accessorials
- Complete requests for POD/BOLs
- Verify all safety standards and operational expectations are being met
- Provide timely communication of any potential problems to all internal and external stake holders
- 1+ year of experience in transportation, logistics, dispatch, or customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
•1+ year of experience in transportation, logistics, dispatch, or customer service experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
High School Diploma