To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA 22301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
District Sales Manager
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Alexandria, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Requisition ID: 12289
Functional Area: Sales
Posting Locations: Alexandria
District Sales Manager
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for a District Sales Manager!
Things you should know about working as a District Sales Manager:
The District Sales Manager is responsible for leading, directing and developing a group of assigned account managers in the selling of Company products and the execution of marketing plans and programs to ensure that Company revenue goals and objectives are being met.
What would success look like?
• Training: teach, train, coach acquire and develop account managers on processes and procedures necessary to maximize sales and profitability within assigned accounts while maintaining satisfactory customer service
• Sales and Execution: Manage the timely execution of all sales programs and initiatives to ensure maximum sales and profitability for the Company and the Customer
• Customer Service and Development; Identify and capitalize on opportunities to increase sales, space and productivity in an account while maintaining satisfactory customer service
• Career Development and Skills Development of self and subordinates: Identify individual developmental opportunities and structure a plan using employee's input to enhance skills
• Performance Tracking and Scorecard Generation of results: Set district goals that parallel territory objectives
• Safety: Establish behaviors that ensure a safe working environment is provided and ensure employees are trained on safe working techniques in the trade
• Promote positive employee relations and moral
• Maintain CCBCC quality standards
• Shared company Ethics/Values
• Advanced selling skills
• Proven leadership ability
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Sales management skills
• Excellent safety record
• Ability to learn, use and teach CCBCC computer systems and programs
• Excellent PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
• High School diploma required, college degree strongly preferred
• 3 years progressive sales and/or management experience in soft drink industry or related industry strongly preferred
• Cross functional relationship building ability strongly preferred
Driving Role Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license for your state of residency with an excellent driving records in the past 7 years (report will be reviewed).
- Must have a personal vehicle available to use for work.
- Must show proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence/$50,000 property damage and $500 or less Deductible effective from first day of employment.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.