To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
- American Residential Services
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Program Manager
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Richmond, VA
Posted 25 days ago
Recruit, train, and direct all personnel within the retail sales program to obtain daily/weekly specified lead goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage hourly/daily Sales Support Associate (SSA) performance, schedules and activities to achieve service center goals.
- Hold weekly SSA meetings to inform, educate, and motivate individual team members.
- Provide individual and team progress updates vs. goals.
- Role play with SSAs to improve customer approach, objection handling and lead setting skills.
- Provide notice of upcoming store events (pre-planned calendar), changes in signage, promotional dates, retail sales credit variations, etc.
- Provide training on technical issues affecting the retail program (seasonal changes, IAQ materials, HVAC equipment, etc.).
- Create competitive atmosphere between SSAs with internal contests for leads or challenges to a neighboring branch such as a "race" to a pre-determined goal, etc.
- Spend 60-65% of time in the field with SSAs and retail store management.
- Meet and / or exceed all ARS-Rescue Rooter established departmental business performance standards for lead generation, SSA staffing, and leads run.
- Develop and maintain positive, direct, working relationships with retail store personnel and retail store area management.
- Meet with retail store managers and/or Home Services team members to provide performance updates and notify of schedule or staffing changes.
- Inspect retail store displays for compliance to current signage requirements / changes.
- Schedule and implement planned store "events", being sure to involve Store Management.
- Product Knowledge (PK) training sessions conducted with Retail Store Associates and Retail Department Heads in each store at least every other month.
A High School diploma, or GED equivalent, and prior work experience is desired. Strong
interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling skills are required. Must have two years of demonstrated sales experience. The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision is also required. This job requires the ability to read and interpret training material. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.