The Bakery Clerk is responsible for World Class customer service, warehouse safety and cleanliness, cash management and product merchandising.
- Education: High School Education or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: 1-3 Years of prior manufacturing experience; food manufacturing is a plus.
- Strong reading, math and people skills.
- Must be well organized and computer literate.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks.
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles.
Internal Title: Bakery Clerk
Keywords: Warehouse Clerk, Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Shipping Clerk, Receiving Clerk, Inventory Clerk, Stock Clerk, Inventory Specialist, Supply Clerk
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.