To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rexnord • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Logistics, the Logistics & Analytics associate will assist the team supporting logistics functions globally for Rexnord business units. This position will be responsible primarily for supporting executional tasks for North American logistics efforts with exposure to European and Asia logistics functions. The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate a high level of critical thought and showcase an ability to complete a varying degree of tasks with a high turn rate. Additionally, the ideal candidate will distill logistics data into insightful business conclusions and recommendations. This position will be based out of Milwaukee, WI. Seeking a forward-thinking associate with problem solving and critical thinking skills, as well as some degree of analytics experience.
- Primary owner of all logistics reporting and analysis for the organization
- Review current reporting methods and provide recommendations on how to improve and increase the value of our business analytics offerings.
- Manage data sources, quality and accuracy
- Work with 3rd party service providers to ensure expectations are met
- Manage current daily, weekly & monthly reports for internal use as well as customer reports (Divisions)
- Ability to lead optimization studies by:
- Data gathering, extraction and mining
- Analysis (Trends, Projections, Summary, Forecasts)
- Conclusions (Provide an in depth summary of findings)
- Presentations (For peers, Management & Executive Leadership)
- Develop and exercise a thorough understanding of departmental and business unit process improvements
- Accountable for providing status updates on open requests from functional teams, projects, activities, issues, etc. in weekly alignment meetings
- Lead continual improvement initiatives for department business processes & business unit processes (For all logistics processes)
- Assist in daily department coordination as a secondary responsibility.
- Facilitate and assist our central support team for domestic transportation (Over the Road, Rail, Air)
- Facilitate and assist our central support team for international import & export logistics functions (Air / Ocean)
- Coordination of shipments with transportation carriers, carrier invoicing, quotations, tracking and tracing, document retrieval, claims processing, system support and general guidance for customers
- Assist team with weekly transportation invoicing payment process between Rexnord and our audit & payment vendors
- Oversees the filing process for daily shipping documentation filing onsite for all Rexnord shipping sites. Ensures accurate and timely processing.
- Oversees the primary point of contact for third party logistics vendor in regards to:
- General ledger questions and clarifications
- Payables data maintenance
- Maintenance of UPS, DHL, and FedEx small package accounts.
- Business rule clarification
- Payment resolution
- Additional duties as assigned
- Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages Conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Plans & Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Self-Development - Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Bachelor's degree required - Degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Finance preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a logistics or analytics related position is a plus
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers' reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced "Direction"), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Variable Incentive Compensation Plan (position specific)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran