To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Anaheim, CA
Posted 6 days ago
We are looking for a software developer with experience in developing web based XML applications for managing many sets of message type data.
- Developer will work under conceptual direction from systems engineering to design, develop, and implement a software architecture for a user web based application that uses a custom schema in XML.
- The application will allow the end user to add, modify, and delete entries into the XML database.
- Version control, change tracking of the tool is required.
- The application will maintain change history, output data in various formats for stakeholders (to generate DOORS modules, Software Code Files, Documentation, and Test/Integration files).
- Develop GUIs as a means to easily populate the XML database via the Intranet manually and from source files such as PDF and Microsoft Word.
- B.S. Computer Science Degree is required
- Experience in SW architecture required
- Experience with coding C#, XML databases, Web development is required
- Ability to develop help and user guides Experience with DOORS DXL is preferred
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.