As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, GDIT is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective heritage.
EducationBS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
In a test environment, this person will be responsible for writing strong and powerful language and code and testing them. Additional responsibilities include:
• Developing test scripts to implement Features, Test Scenarios and Step-Definition for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber (Gherkins format) customized test automation framework
• Develop Unit Tests (Junit, JMockit, Mockito)
• Using automation technologies such as Jenkins, Maven, Junit benchmark to execute automated smoke test, regression test suites using Jenkins, Develop Maven project using Eclipse IDE and Develop and execute automated Junit test.
• Configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\\CD pipeline
• Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos. Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
• Hands on solid experience with Protractor\\Jasmine framework development using Cucumber Behavior Driven Development approach
• Extensive experience with Postman, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and/or similar tools
- Proficiency in using Selenium\\Protractor tool for web application and automating regression test cases (Selenium WebDriver\\GRID).
- Experience with Jenkins Auto jobs, Stash / Bitbucket
- Experience maintaining resources in configuration management tools, such as GitHub/SVN repository.
- Experience with VersionOne management tool
- Automation test results debugging.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Use Programming Language