To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Tampa East, FL 2525497
IQVIA • Tampa, FL
Posted 28 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
IQVIA is partnering with a world class pharmaceutical company with a concentration in gastroenterology and pain.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The primary objective of the sale representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through designated products. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university (BA, BS or equivalent) required
- 1 – 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience or 2 years business to business preferred
- Pain experience Preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Experience selling in a challenging managed care environment
- Sole responsibility for sales in current sales territory preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results orientation/sense of urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
- Creative problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned periodically
- Ability to physically perform all job duties which include:
- Driving in a geographically large territory for long periods of time each day
- Ability to lift sample boxes (25 lbs
- Ability stand for prolonged periods of time when giving presentations or lunches
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
QVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1071856