To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Follett • Charlotte, NC
Posted 6 days ago
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for creating and designing innovative solutions for the product's visuals and experience in collaboration with Product Management and Engineering. Taking input from the Product Manager as well as internal and external stakeholders, the UI/UX designer will create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Concepts and ideas will be presented at key milestones all stakeholders and Engineering prior to the beginning of development. Tasks include development of all visual design from concept to final hand-off to engineering as well as QA testing prior to implementation. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
We are looking for a motivated designer wanting to help lead and craft a user experience for our library customers. They will increase customer participation and ease of use and enabling them to discover digital content. They will also be helping to increase customer retention and satisfaction on our B2B platforms with fresh, intuitive experiences.
• Experience with B2B and B2C platforms
• Ability to create and develop visual design comps and wireframes
• Setting UX direction, identifying user issues, and ideation
• Solve and suggest workflows to improve user experience and engagement
• Initiate, suggest, and spearhead UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
• Initiate, develop, and conduct user testing scenarios. The ability to present the results to stakeholders along with potential solutions to issue brought up
• Bachelor's degree or 4-5 years of experience in UX design and research
• Experience with Sketch, Balsamiq, Invision, Zeplin, and associated design tools.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills