To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Consulting Services
IQVIA • New York, NY
Posted 29 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Manager here at IQVIA, you will be responsible for managing or leading multiple consulting projects and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries by:
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
- Serving as key point of contact with client
- Providing follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensuring clear communication throughout projects and within the team
- Supporting the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements
- Developing broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training
- Providing direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams. Direct consulting teams through consistent participation in team meetings
- Providing high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to client
- Sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
- Leading ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development
- Serving as a coach to 3-4 staff
Candidates interested in joining our Consulting Services Group as a Manager should have:
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience in consulting within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries
- Minimum of 1+ years project management experience focused on multinational strategic consulting projects.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in managing large and/or multiple projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Experience working in sizable/ multi-disciplined teams and leading staff
- Experience in developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Ability to contribute to business development through the identification of leads, development of proposals etc.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
In addition to the skills and experience above Manager should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, graduate degree or MBA not required but a plus
- A track record of leadership and people development
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Right to live and work in the recruiting country
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
QVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1071833