To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
303 Demonbreun Street
Nashville, TN 37201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Practice Finance Group Buisness Development Officer
Huntington National Bank • Nashville, TN
Posted 8 days ago
Healthcare Practice Finance Group COI BDO -South
Huntington Bank is expanding its Business Banking segment! We are looking for Business Development Officers to grow our Practice Finance Group Portfolio. Healthcare BDO positions have a base salary plus uncapped incentive. Positions can be located in Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Georgia.
- Drives business development activity across a specific geography working with external referral sources (COI's)
- Develops, qualifies, educates and maintains key COI's
- Takes an assertive approach to lead development by building trust with COI's, attending trade shows and networking with affinity groups
- Meet with potential Practice loan clients in the market
- Underwriting decision review and debate
- Manages a pipeline of loans
- Responsible for driving a minimum of $25mm in annual lending
- Achieves Primary Banking Relationship metrics
- May take leadership roles on team initiatives and/or mentoring roles
- Works within a team environment and collaborates closely with internal partners
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of sales experience with at least 3 years of business development, credit and lending experience.
- Understanding of Financial documentation from IRS documentation to personal client financial detail
- Ability to translate a Cash flow analysis and communicate assessment to clients
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail