To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer
Apex Systems • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 6 days ago
Our great Fortune 500 client in Downtown Milwaukee has an immediate opening for MS Business Intelligence Developer. If you are interested please apply with resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
This role is vital for designing our Quality Metrics Data Warehouse and the various integrations required to provide executive leadership with an accurate picture of health and progression of our initiatives. This will enable us to drive higher levels of quality, reliability and more rapid deliver of business value.
We are seeking someone with strong experience as a SQL Developer and MS Business Intelligence Developer
• Work in an agile environment
• Work with Quality Engineering Leadership and team members to create PowerBI reports, dashboards and tabular models
• Enforce standards that ensure high availability, fast performance, and create reporting consistency
Qualifications and skills:
• 3 or more years of experience in experience with MS SQL Server stack (PowerBI, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS)
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server and Relational databases
• Intermediate to advanced T-SQL skills
• Data modeling skills (normalization and star/snowflake schema)
• Data validation skills (anomaly detection and checksum)
• Data visualization skills (design thinking)
• Experience with ETL processes
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud based systems
• Experience with DAX functions
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178