To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warranty Recovery Agent
Westlake Financial Services • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 30 days ago
Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting applicants and supporting our people by developing their talents, we transition our applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth and assets of 2.26 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
WESTLAKE WARRIOR | WARRANTY RECOVERY AGENT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for collecting on their designated queue
* Taking phone payments via web,.
* Employee is required to work prime time to generate productivity on a daily basis.
* Employees are required to maintain their daily goal tracking in which is keeping track of payments taken.
* The essential part of there performance is to be a good negotiator.
* Professionalism is of the utmost requirement.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
* Type at least 35wpm
* Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus.
* Be a good communicator.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma
* 1 year customer service, or auto finance experience.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
* Daybreak or other retail consumer servicing systems.
* Web navigation and/or web-based applications.
* Personal computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* 10-key calculator and QWERTY keyboard skills.
* Copier, Faxing & other general office supplies.
FULL TIME BENEFITS:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
• Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
• 401K matching, Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $3.4 Billion Company, plus company matching
• Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises, Fresh Fruit for all employees
• Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
• Westlake University, Certification Programs
• Career Path Opportunities
• Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
• Wireless, Computer, and Satellite Discounts
• Rental Car Discounts, Dell Member Purchase Program
• Employee Loan Assistance
• Onsite DMV
• Westlake Bike Share (Free Bikes onsite)
• Onsite Gym, Yoga, Treadmill Desks, Gym Membership Discounts
• Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as \u0022The Buy Program ©\u0022) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.