Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The Vice President, Market Analysis is a highly visible role that drives strategic planning, market research efforts for CIT Rail.
Responsibilities for this role include developing market research and business cases for growth initiatives, tracking market trends and competitor events, communicating business/market updates for various internal/external stakeholders and leading the development of portfolio and market analytics.
This role interacts daily with CIT Rail's President, and the Commercial and Operational leaders of the business in developing various stakeholder communications (Risk, Finance/Treasury, Investor Relations, etc.) and in assessing detailed market information and analysis.
- MBA with concentration in Marketing, Finance or Strategy is a plus.
- 10+ years of market research/strategy experience within rail or transportation industry combined with a strong financial acumen.
- Proven leadership ability, with record of drive, accomplishment, thought leadership and initiative.
- Ability to leverage information management tools and the ability to forge data access channels in and outside the organization.
- Knowledge of industry resources and 3rd party information providers in transportation sector.
- Ability to drive initiatives across functional groups of the organization and interact with senior leadership team.
- Ability to interact on with and guide analytical projects and resources.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)